It’s that time again, and I fear that it’s been awhile since I’ve addressed some of the awards that I’ve received. Awards are a wonderful way for bloggers to give recognition to one another and to show appreciation for the blogging community and the blogs that they enjoy. And so without further ado . . .
I would like to thank Afternoon Popcorn Snack ~ photography & an occassional recipe from beautiful Oklahoma for nominating my blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award. This is a great blog full of wonderful images and I encourage you to check it out.
In turn I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:
For theOne Lovely Blog Award nomination I would like to thank Liew, who captures amazing images on his photography blog. You can find his inspiring photography at Chi Khong Photography.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:
And last but not least here are 7 random facts about me:
- Sometimes I like to talk to my cat’s and my dog and sometimes they talk back.
- I love to read and own way to many books.
- Contrary to what my husband says, a women can never own too many pairs of shoes or handbags.
- I randomly dance sometimes when I’m cleaning the house.
- There is always time to stop and take a photograph.
- I love going for walks in the evening. (Definitely not an early riser here)
- I’m a listener rather than a talker.
Thank you for ALL your support of my blog, it really helps to keep me going. And I continue to be inspired by so many of YOUR blogs! Keep up the great work!!!